Latest News in Cycling
- Hey everyone, I'm selling my 58cm Fuji CX 1 cross bike. $1500
Here's some quick specs
58cm Fuji CX 1.0 frame, all carbon
Mavic R-SYS wheels
Sram Rival grouppo with 52/38 chainrings
TRP Linear pull brakes, these things stop.
Shimano Ultegra SPD-SL pedals
I used this bike as both my cross bike and my road bike, with road tires it clocks in at 16.2 lbs!!!
It's a great bike and would be great for someone who wants to do cross and road but can only afford one bike.
For more info 636-399-6000
- Need a house by Aug. 1st. 2BR+, 1.5+ baths, basement and garage would be nice. Need at least one bedroom on ground floor for MIL. Renting to three old people, one dachshund and one stupid cat. Area from Maplewood to Ellisville. $1,000. per month. more or less. Pat 636-577-5052
- The eyes of the cycling world are quickly becoming familiar with the new look of Team USA.
- Lightly used 700c Stans Alpha 340 rims with White Industries H3 hubs, with rim strips and valves ready to run tubeless. Rear hub converted to 11sp. $550.
2 x Hutchinson Fusion 3 700c tires (tubeless), new in box. $50 each
Rear wheel 650c Velocity rim with SL+ powertap hub $700 (will include rear disk cover with all parts for a further $50).
Set of Rolf vector 650c wheels - great back up wheelset, maybe 1000 miles at most - $150.
2 sets of speedplay zero pedals, $70 each (one set has barely used cleats), one set is stainless spindles, the other the team edition from CSC - neither set used for 2-3 years, but recently lubed and in great shape.
3 x Panaracer cinder cross tires (700 x 32c), very low mileage $25 each.
Photos of everything above on request.
Willing to negotiate on price.
Thanks for looking!
- HED Cycling is always innovating, looking for the combination of light weight, strength, and aerodynamics. Not all these parameters are completely compatible, but there are wheels that deliver in each area specifically. HED brought more than a few of its...
...view the full story & post your comments at our site: http://cxmagazine.com
From the promoter:
Interested in learning more about high school mountain bike racing? Or becoming a coach or volunteering at upcoming races? QBP and NICA are excited to announce the upcoming Pennsylvania High School Mountain Bike League Informational Meeting on Wednesday, April 30. QBP’s Gary Sjoquist, who launched a NICA-based high school league in Minnesota in 2012, will talk about costs, insurance, licensing, and how NICA works to co-create a league.
Why would cyclocross folks be interested in a Mountain Bike based program? Many of the Mid Atlantic ’cross racers have been introduced to cycling through the sport of mountain biking—think Weston Schempf and Jake Sitler. Schempf became passionate about the sport while attending Penn State with his roommate Ryan Leech (a former Collegiate National Champion) and Sitler raced MTB as a JR for his local shop team (Gung Ho Bikes). Both riders are examples of how mountain biking was a “gateway” to cyclocross.
If all of this sounds like it is up your alley and you are interested in attending our meeting, here is the information:
The meeting will be held at Donegal Intermediate School, 1177 River Road in Marietta. Doors open at 6:30; Meeting from 7 to 9, and refreshments will be served. There is no charge for parking. Hope to see you there!