Latest News in Cycling
- Looking for a tubular wheelset for cyclocross. Don't need anything that fancy and 23mm rim width would make swapping wheelsets easy. A set with tires already glued would be great.
In Columbia, MO but Will be in STL next Tues for work.
- Just add wheels, Seat post, Saddle, Cables and Pedals!
This is a partial build of a 54cm Fuji Aluminum road bike. Specs Below:
9-speed Ultegra Shifters with newer, like 200 miles ago, Chain, chain rings, and cassette.
Aluminum Bar and stem
Perfect starter race bike or winter trainer, or, or....
Asking $450 OBO
Shoot me a PM if you are interested!
- The last time we had a First Look at a Louis Garneau was when we saw their Course skinsuits designed for high temperatures during last ... The post Garneau Returns to American Soil with New Steeple Cyclocross Lineup: First Look at Interbike 2014 appeared first on Cyclocross Magazine - Cyclocross...
...view the full story & post your comments at our site: http://cxmagazine.com
- Looking to get an endurance style road bike or even a light touring bike. I have wheels, shifters and derailleurs so even a partially built bike would be fine. Primarily interested in a Specialized Secteur, Giant Defy or a Cannondale Synapse but other options are welcome. I don't have a huge budget so Aluminum will probably be the best option for me.
I have a 2014 Specialized Stumpjumper frame that I am looking to sell/trade too. Let me know if this can be worked into the deal.
- The womenandrsquo;s development road program clipped in for the final competition of its 2014 USA Cycling National Development Program (NDP) campaign, racing the roads of Belgium one last time at the Lotto Belisol Belgium Tour, Sept. 10-15.