2017 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 730msl (small/ medium)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jeff Miller

Jeff Miller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:17 AM

I have a super nice 2017 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 730msl full suspension mountain bike for sale.
Bike is lightly ridden with maybe 60 miles on it. Carbon frame with ride 9 geometry ( allows you to adjust the frame geometry to nine different sightings) 1 x 11 drivetrain. I upgraded the bike with a Specialized Command Post IRcc dropper seatpost ($350) and a Raceface Next carbon handlebar ($200). Retail on this bike is over 4k!! You will not find a better deal on this particular bike as i bought it directly from Rocky Mountain and got the very last one. Asking $2750 which I feel is a very fair price. I do not have to sell this bike as I'm very happy to ride it for the next several years. $2750 is the asking price...I'm also open to trading for a nice Enduro (steet legal) or Adventure motorcycle.

Also open to doing a partial trade (my bike for a lesser expensive 29er/ 27.5 full suspension mountain bike valued around $800 to $1000 plus cash). Please contact me at jwmiller3 at gmail if interested as I rarely check this site. Thanks

Info on my bike can be found here: stlouis.craigslist.org/bik/d/rocky-mountain-thunderbolt/6459139926.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users