Upgrades for track
Posted Yesterday, 07:08 AM
Posted Yesterday, 08:01 AM
All track upgrades and downgrades are made through the Local Associations and Regional Coordinators. All track upgrades are processed using the following criteria:
- Category 5 to 4: Complete a velodrome class or four race days
- Category 4 to 3: Five race days and 20 points
- Category 3 to 2: Five race days and 25 points
- Category 2 to 1: Five race days and 30 points
National championships, Category A, B, or C track race will be 7, 5,3,2,1 for each event.
For all other events, upgrade points are 5,3,2,1 and are based on an omnium of the event’s races.
Posted Yesterday, 12:31 PM
1. Ten-person field minimum for upgrading from categories 3-5, and twenty-person field minimum for upgrade to category 1.
4. A “race day” is defined as one full day of racing. A race day can include a number of events such as a kilometer, sprints or time trial, but it only counts as one race day.
Our training program is only a couple of hours on Thursdays, the events are rated as E level events on a scale of A to E. Also the condition of our track verses others and how they are ridden is something else to at least add to the thought.
It is just a little bit harder to get in trouble.........
- .........for what I do not say.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users