Last 2012 WNTT *Party*
Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:27 PM
What is everyone planning to bring to the party? What kind of party foods do we want?
What was the most favored oreo cookie flavor of the year?
Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:38 PM
- a case of something micro-brewed locally
- some chips and salsa or dip
- something from Donut Palace or I'll never hear the end of it from Justin
Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:43 PM
Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:59 PM
Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:01 PM
A couple of notes to get us all on the same page:
- We're going to do the one-way thing. It'll be either from the confluence parking lot to the regular finish line, or from the regular start line to a cone near the confluence parking lot
- We'll pick the direction sometime tomorrow afternoon before registration opens so you'll know where to line up for the start at registration time
- You must register before 6:15 pm. No exceptions. Sorry about this, but it's a safety thing. We need time to get to start and finish, and riders do not want to contend with late arrivals during their race. If you arrive after 6:15pm we'd love to have you join us for the party but you cannot race.
- We still have a number of undecided final standings. I'll bring my computer and we'll do the podium thing as the party progresses and as the results are calculated
- We have a big green box full of medals, envelopes, and schwag. Hopefully by the time we all go home the box will be empty
Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:04 PM
Yes, and I'm hoping I get to try out a kale smoothie
Oh, and I still have your water bottle
And I still have a Hub water bottle from last week
Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:32 PM
Birthday was far and away #1
After that, Mint
As if it matters. They are all irresistible
Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:10 PM
Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:43 PM
Double stuff oreos,rock!
Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:33 PM
Take the backroads thru Spanish Lake, merge on 367 turning right, cross over both rivers and end up in Alton, make a right than a left, right again and there it is "Fast Eddies" Beer, Boogie and Burger at a fraction of a price....easy fun
Viel Spass beim Radel .....no questions...
Edited by Birkenfeld1, 28 August 2012 - 08:34 PM.
Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:20 AM
St. Charles, MO
Cat 4 and looking to move up
Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:24 AM
Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:28 AM
Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:57 AM
Many many thanks,
Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:39 PM
Many many thanks,
If you can't change the outcome, change the game
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users