I wouldn't call it a particularly fast night given the number of personal bests, but there were a few notable performances. Gotta call out a few...
- Check out Phil Nadeau smashing that illusive 21 minute barrier. People are starting to ask what's his training secret. Rumor is he's training more or less full time.
- TJ, thanks for the new (old) cone. Hopefully this one won't get stolen. I'm pretty sure I couldn't drink that one pretty. It's perfect. Oh, and way to smash through the 23 barrier!
- Then there's Scott Ogilvie killing it in the Merckx class at 25+
- And Madeleine cracking 26 in the women's field
Thank you time:
- Lynn and Don for sweeping and calling.
- Rock-solid Ron for well, being rock solid
- And Larry Pirtle for showing up, learning how to use that fancy new stopwatch, and making the whole evening that much more fun for everyone
And finally, this week we had 40+ riders, so next week we'll draw 4 names for free entries. See you out there next Wednesday.