Women's MTB Weekend 2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Suzanner

Suzanner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:45 AM

Get ready for Women's MTB weekend 2011!  This will prove to have many memory capturing moments all it's own.

This year we will invade the single track at Land Between the Lakes, Kentucky.  Preliminary plans are to get to the cabin Friday, November 11, ride Saturday, November 12, then pack and return home Sunday, November 13th.

Land Between the Lakes trails are very rider friendly, not super technical, flowy, and just a lot of fun.  This will be a traditional no-drop ride and we will ride as a group and support each other along the way.  Going to this location is also intended as a way to introduce new and different trails to this group of dirt lovers.

Due to space limitations, we have to cap this event at 15 women.  The openings will be first paid/ first served and payment order will also dictate being able to pick sleeping arrangements.  When i receive your check, you get put on the list for a spot on the weekend and that number will be your room choice rank.  

- lodging cost is $50 per person.  food will be extra.  we will share meal planning and prep as we have in years past.
- make checks out to Suzanne Renner
- please email me your intention, but nothing will be in stone until i get your non-refundable $50 check.  no refunds.  it is a logistical nightmare and the cabin must be paid for in it's entirety whether you back out or we get the full amount of people or not.  

More specific deets will be forthcoming as the weeks go by.

For any questions and address to send check email me at SuzanneR@TeamRevCycling.org

Suzanne