WHAT WE DO:
* Offer a minimum of 12 educational clinics per year
* Run weekly intermediate level no-drop rides Wednesday nights in Webster Groves
* Run new weeknight beginner rides Thursday nights (details to come)
* Host happy hours and social events
You do not have to be a member to do any of this, but if you are interested in membership, here is what you get:
* Individual and family memberships available
* Team Rev membership discounts at local sponsor bike shops
* Membership discounts on all Team Rev schwag and clinics
* Be a part of our amazing community of female cyclists
For more information check us out at: www.teamrev.org
No matter of your affiliation with Team Revolution, we hope that women who ride any and all types of bicycles, at any and ALL levels, will use this forum to connect and ride together! Team Rev will also post any clinic and ride information here to help connect women. So please check back!
I am the new Team Rev President this year, and Id be glad to answer any questions. Feel free to email me:Jamie
Edited by JMV, 08 February 2011 - 08:01 AM.